How to use
Follow the steps to get the Perfect Fit.
Activated Carbon Filter:
- 2 Activated Carbon Filters are included with your new OxiClear Pollution Mask.
- Remove one filter from the packet and insert it into the pocket located on the inside (white part) of the mask.
Nose Leak Protection Foam:
- Peel off the outer layer of tape on the foam and firmly stick it underneath the bendable noseband.
- Once attached, push down on the noseband firmly to adjust for a snug fit.
- If properly attached, the foam should be between the noseband and your nose. No air should leak from the top of the mask.
- Adjust the rubber tighteners on the ear-loop elastics for the right length according to your need.
- Attach the hook to the ear-loops behind the rubber tightners (closer to the mask) at the back of your head.
- Remove the Foam.
- Remove the ear-hook.
- Remove the filter before washing.
- Wash with mild detergent and warm water, hang to air dry.
- Do not use bleach.